Fashion House Prices.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fundraiser Carol.

Erica fashion shows how Carol with use of natural oil won 'The Beach Babe 2012' competition was held by a local radio station which invited listeners to vote for the 'woman' they thought was the county's most attractive. Carol Dunster aged 46 beat hundreds of younger model contestants form the local radio station called pirate to be crowned Cornwall’s bikini queen of 2012-2013, As Carol, whose children are 21 and 23, said: 'I was amazed when I had the phone call saying I'd won out of all the young girls there must have been. 'I think it was amazing a mature lady won. Just because we're mature, if we look after ourselves we can still look great and feel sexy. 'From the age of 19 I've taken cod liver oil which has made my skin soft to touch, and when I was pregnant I bathed in Fenjal oil every day.
The annual Beach Babe contest in Britain's surfing capital has been won by a blonde mother-of-two - aged 46. Super-fit driving instructor Carol Dunster saw off competition from hundreds of younger women and girls to be crowned Cornwall's bikini queen. And despite the fact that dozens of younger women entered the contest, the title of Beach Babe 2012 went to Carol - after she received more nominations against her photograph than any other entrant. 'I've never smoked in my life and have run seven marathons, so this has helped me keep fit and look great at my age. 'I was so pleased with the award. If this can happen to me it can happen to anyone. If you believe in something you just have to go for it.'
Carol puts her athletic figure down to a good night's sleep and treating her skin with cod liver oil. Carol, of St Austell, who has raised thousands of pounds for charity by running seven marathons, says she was 'amazed' to win. She puts her athletic figure down to a good night's sleep and treating her skin with cod liver oil - and now wants to become a full-time mature model. A spokesman for contest organizers Pirate FM said Ms Dunster received more nominations than any other entrant. He said: 'Carol's win just goes to show that beauty is not contingent on age. If you're confident and proud of who you are, then your beauty will shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment